Kickstart your search engine optimization
Below, Learn more about what is required to getting started.
- Set Up Google Analytics.
- Set Up Google Search Console.
- Set up Bing Webmaster (if you set google, you can import your website).
- Create a sitemap. Submit to Google Search Console.
- Server should be close to your targeted area.
- Site should load fast. (Optimal speed less than 400ms).
- Site should be Mobile Friendly.
- Site should have favicon,
- Site should work on all browsers (I.E, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.).
- URLs should be short and descriptive i.e www.yoursite.com/services/calgary-landscape
- Make it easy to share your content (I.e. Facebook, twitter share buttons etc. …).
- Create and link all your business social media to and from your website.
- Install Yoast SEO (WordPress Only)
- Check and Fix all broken links.
- Optimize Your HTML. I.e., all image tags should have ALT, Every Page Needs a Unique Title etc ...
- Utilize Lighthouse (Inside Google Chrome developer's tool), test your website. And fix all issues.